Students are eligible for the Dean’s List by meeting these requirements during the fall or spring semester:
- 3.6 or better semester GPA;
- 12 or more credit hours (not including duplicate credit and/or pass/fail grades);
- no E, I or F grades;
- no grades out; and
- no more than 3 hours pass/fail.
This achievement appears on the student’s official transcript.
Engineering Honor Societies
Students can qualify for membership in the following engineering honor societies:
- Alpha Sigma Mu – Materials Engineering
- Chi Epsilon – Civil Engineering
- Eta Kappa Nu – Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Mu Nu Gamma – Mining Engineering
- Omega Chi Epsilon – Chemical Engineering
- Pi Tau Sigma – International Mechanical Engineering Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi – College of Engineering Honor Society
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon – Computer Science
Please visit Student Organizations for more information about each honor society.