The Elbert C. Ray eStudio, which is located on the third floor of the F. Paul Anderson Tower, offers two kinds of free tutoring for the College of Engineering:
Get help with written, oral, visual and digital communication projects. Designed for students, faculty and staff in the College of Engineering.
What can you do at Presentation U?
- Get help with:
- Any writing project, but especially scientific and technical writing projects
- PowerPoint and Prezi presentations
- Storyboarding digital projects, creating ePortfolios, and designing websites.
- Rehearse oral presentations solo or in groups in private practice rooms
- Check out video cameras and tripods
- Brainstorm with eDrawing and wall-size white boards
Drop in or schedule an appointment.
Presentation U Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 3 PM
Tau Beta Pi
Peer tutors are upper-division students in the College of Engineering. They offer assistance with homework in EGR and major-related courses. Services are for undergraduate students in the College of Engineering.
Tau Beta Pi tutors in these subjects:
- Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
See below for full Fall 2018 tutoring schedule by major.
Tau Beta Pi Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 2 – 8 PM
Presentation U and Tau Beta Pi services are available during Fall and Spring semesters only.
Please direct questions or comments to Susan Herrick at (859) 257-4881 or email at email@example.com.