University of Montréal, Qc, Physics, B.Sc, 1999
École polytechnique of Montréal, Qc, Mechanical Eng., M.Sc.A, 2003
École polytechnique, Montréal, Qc, Mechanical Eng., Ph.D., 2005
ARC Research Center (Areva T&D), Lyon, France, Mechanical Eng., Postdoc, 2005-2006
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Aerospace Eng., Postdoc, 2007-2010
Assistant Professor, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, 2011
Invited Scientist, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffet Fields, CA, 2009
- A. Martin and I. D. Boyd. Mesh tailoring for strongly coupled computation of ablative material in nonequilibrium hypersonic flow. In 10th AIAA/ASME Joint Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference, number AIAA-2010-5062, Chicago, IL, June 28th to July 1st 2010.
- A. Martin and I. D. Boyd. Assessment of carbon-in-air chemistry models for atmospheric re-entry. In 10th AIAA/ASME Joint Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference, number AIAA-2010-4656, Chicago, IL, June 28th to July 1st 2010.
- A. Martin and I. D. Boyd. Non-Darcian behavior of pyrolysis gas in a thermal protection system. Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, 24(1), Jan.-Mar. 2010.
- A. Martin and I. D. Boyd. Variation of the Thomas algorithm for opposed-border tridiagonal systems of linear equations. Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2008.
- A. Martin, M. Reggio, and J.-Y. Trépanier. Numerical solution of axisymmetric multi-species compressible gas flow: Towards improved circuit breaker simulation. International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 22(4):259–271, April–May 2008.
- A. Martin, I. D. Boyd, and M. J. Wright. Chemistry model for ablating carbon-phenolic material during atmospheric re-entry. In 48th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, number AIAA-2010-1175, Orlando, FL, January 2010.
- A. Martin and I. D. Boyd. Strongly coupled computation of material response and nonequilibrium flow for hypersonic ablation. In 41th AIAA Thermophysics Conference, number AIAA-2009-3597, San Antonio, TX, June 22-25 2009.
- A. Martin and I. D. Boyd. Implicit implementation of material response and moving meshes for hypersonic re-entry ablation. In 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, number AIAA-2009-0670, Orlando, FL, Jan. 5-8 2009.
- A. Martin, M. Reggio, J.-Y. Trépanier, and X. Guo. Transient ablation regime in circuit breakers. Plasma Science and Technology, 9(6):653–656, December 2007.
- P. Maruzewski, A. Martin, M. Reggio, and J.-Y. Trépanier. Simulation of arc-electrode interaction using sheath modeling in SF6 circuit-breakers. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 35:891–899, 2002.