Apply online here to pursue an advanced degree (Ph.D. or M.S.) in Chemical Engineering.
International Applicants – Feb. 1
Domestic Applicants – no firm deadline, preferably mid-January* but no later than April 1
* Review of applications begins in January, with offers of admission and financial support issued on a rolling basis. To ensure an application will receive full evaluation for admission and consideration for all possible sources of financial support, applications should be submitted as early as possible.
The application process is entirely online through The Graduate School. All information on the application process can be found on The Graduate School website.
Program-specific requirements are also listed on The Graduate School website. For your convenience, these requirements are summarized below. All items must be submitted online through The Graduate School.
- Completed online Graduate School application
- GRE scores
- Transcripts from every university attended
- TOEFL score (international applicants)
- Applicant resume
- Statement of research interests
- Three letters of recommendation
- The application fee (paid online by credit card)
GRE is only one factor that is used in assessing student promise. As such, we consider all applications individually and do not publish specific score requirements for our applicants.
An overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 and 3.00 on all graduate work (based on a 4 point scale) is required.