- Apply to UK
- Apply to WKCTC
- UK COE 2018-19 Scholarship Application
- Apply for WKCTC Scholarship
- The regular UK application fee is waived for Paducah students. You will need to select “Paducah Campus” under the Special Programs section of the UK application.
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript to UK and WKCTC. Official transcripts must be signed and stamped by a high school official.
- Send your ACT scores to UK. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency and can be requested at www.act.org.
- Remember that students applying to UK Paducah are dual-enrolled with WKCTC and need to complete the WKCTC scholarship application by their deadline in order to be eligible for their numerous scholarships. Their deadline is March 1st.
- Schedule an appointment to visit UK Paducah by contacting Alex Sherwood by phone 534-3304 or Alex Sherwood.
Transfer applicants with previous college work:
Students who wish to apply to the UK College of Engineering at Paducah with previous college work must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better for all work attempted and a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better at the last college attended. For further information, please contact us.
Questions about this process? That’s why we’re here!
To make an appointment, please contact:
You may mail official transcripts to:
University of Kentucky College of Engineering
P.O. Box 7380
Paducah, KY 42002-7380