We offer up-to-four-year renewable scholarships for international freshmen that can all combine up to 100% of tuition. We also offer a specialized career service center that has a 95% job replacement rate within 6 months of graduation.
Incoming Freshman International Admissions Requirements
Fall 2021 first-time freshmen: Automatic admission to the College of Engineering will be based on meeting the below requirements. However, if you cannot take or choose not to submit ACT or SAT scores with your admission application, a holistic review will be used to determine your admission to the engineering program.
- Unweighted high school GPA 3.0 or higher
- Recommended ACT Math 25 or SAT Math 590 or above
- Other ACT or SAT scores must be above Academic Preparation Placement (APP) standards.
- ACT English 18
- ACT Reading 20
- SAT Reading 26
- SAT Writing 26
- English proficiency: TOEFL 71 or IELTS 6.0 or Duolinguo 95
- Students who receive a TOEFL score of 71 but less than 100 (IELTS of 6.0 but less than 7.5), will be required to participate in English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- If a student does not meet English proficiency requirement, they can attend ESL classes and meet EAP requirements before getting admitted to the College.
Transfer Student International Admissions Requirements
- Provide English proficiency exam scores or a completion of the first and second English courses (e.g. ENG 101 or ENG 102) from another U.S. University of college.
- Unweighted GPA 2.5 or higher
- Students need to have completed one math class with a B or higher, e.g. MA 109, MA 110 or MA 112 (or its equivalent)
- For international students from partner institutions, please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- To learn about international student resources, visit the UK International Center Website