fbpx Financial Aid | University of Kentucky College of Engineering

Financial Aid

We would like to help you identify funding for your graduate studies!

Financial support for graduate students includes opportunities for Research Assistantships, Teaching Assistantships, and Fellowships:

Research Assistantships
RA positions are typically awarded by an individual professor to support funded research projects. If you are interested in an RA position, you should review faculty research areas here and then contact our professors directly to inquire about opportunities.

Teaching Assistantships
TAs support faculty in carrying out our teaching mission. TA positions are evaluated and awarded by the department, and new applicants are considered automatically so no application is needed.

Fellowships are competitive awards made directly to top students. A list of UK and College of Engineering fellowships can be found at University Fellowships and College of Engineering Fellowships.