Student organization leaders present their initiatives to industry leaders, company representatives and individuals who invest in one or many organizations and completely control how their funds are allocated. Each investor must bring a minimum of $1,000 to participate. All funds are considered charitable contributions and are tax-deductible. A follow-up Wildcat Cage event will be scheduled in late spring where student organizations will report back on outcomes following the investments.
The event will be held in September 2021.
9:00-9:15 am – Welcome and review Wildcat Cage guidelines
9:15-12:00 pm – Student Organization Pitches (15-minute presentations each)
12:00-1:00 pm – Lunch
1:00-4:00 pm – Student Organization Pitches (15-minute presentations each
4:00-4:30 pm – Investors finalize investment decision
4:30-5:30 pm – Investment Announcements and Reception with Student Presenters
- Early access to engineering talent in the academic year
- Opportunity to meet engineering student leaders
- See firsthand how student leaders think creatively and present ideas
- Connect with students outside of formal recruiting venues
- Opportunity to build relationships with student organizations
- Invest in important student organization initiatives, including hands-on competitions, outreach events, professional development and more
- Increase brand awareness for your company