Still need a co-op or internship for Summer or Fall 2020? Join employers who have openings on March 26 to network and discuss opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: This event will now be held virtually.
COVID-19 (coronavirus) has significantly disrupted multiple events including the Spring 2020 Co-op and Internship Fair. Our partners at Career Fair Plus (our career fair app providers) have a capability that will allow us to conduct the fair virtually so that you and recruiters can interact without the need of physical presence at the career fair.
How it works
- We will create one schedule per recruiter (and possibly more than one recruiter/schedule per company) in Career Fair Plus. The schedules will start Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10 am and end March 26, 2020 at 1 pm with 10 minute time slots.
- Students will pick a time slot through Career Fair Plus and book an appointment with a recruiter starting at noon on Friday, March 20, 2020. The sign up period ends about one hour before the start of the fair, March 26, 2020 at 9 am.
- In the Career Fair Plus app, employers with schedules will be designated with a blue Skip The Line badge.
- The recruiter will call the student at the beginning of the time slot and conduct the appointment over the phone – so please make sure that the phone number you list in your account registration is the phone number that you will receive the call on.
- Students will create profiles in the Career Fair Plus app (Android and iOS) as part of signing up for timeslots.
- Your profile must include a few items: (1) your phone number, (2) your UK email and (3) a pdf resume (accessible from your mobile device). You may create your own password. Any additional profile information is not required, but could be shared with the recruiter.
- You do not have to wait until Friday, March 20, 2020 to create your account – you can start it now. After opening the Career Fair Plus app, choose “Skip the Line” at the bottom of the screen to create your account.
- You can sign up for multiple slots with many companies, but you cannot sign up for back to back time-slots, so you will always have a minimum 10 minute break between scheduled times.
- Recruiters will download Career Fair Plus and sign in to see their schedules. Through the app, recruiters can see each student, their profile and resume that has booked on the recruiter’s schedule.