Be a part of developing tomorrow’s infrastructure through the diverse disciplines of civil engineering!
- Emphases in geotechnical, water resources, environmental, transportation, construction and structural engineering, as well as other related fields, allow students to discover which area of civil engineering is right for them.
- The Kentucky Transportation Center, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s research and training arm, is located in the engineering quadrangle, providing research opportunities with easy access for students focused on transportation engineering.
- The Kentucky Water Resources Research Institute, is located nearby in the Mining and Minerals Building and provides research opportunities and summer internships for students focused on water resources and environmental engineering.
- Civil engineering graduates are properly trained to meet the infrastructure challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Civil Engineering Professor’s Research Proves Timely for Concerned Community May 7, 2015
- UK Engineering Inducting Six New Members Into Hall of Distinction April 22, 2015
- UK Engineering Senior Helps Design a Future for Ugandan Students March 13, 2015
- Proffitt Wins Gaines Fellowship March 12, 2015
- Pennell Wins NSF CAREER Award for Project Focused on Environmental Health January 23, 2015