CME 780-002 Chemical Engineering Graduate Research
Links to relevant WWW resources
- Literature searching at UK
- Many databases are available electronically. Web of Science,
Compendex, and SciFinder are all good databases tha allow keyword
or author searches. To access databases, look
- SciFinder is particularly useful for chemical substance searching.
It has tools to search by name, by CAS number or by formula.
- Web of Science allows you to search for papers that cite a
specific article or author's work. This is useful once you have
found a useful paper and wish to look for more recent related work.
- UK subscribes to a number of journal electronically. To find
out whether a journal that you want is available online, search
Instructor: Dr. Stephen Rankin
159 FPAT (F. Paul Anderson Tower)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Comments, corrections, and suggestions for this web page are always welcome.