Tracy Q. Graduate
456 College Hall
objective: Software Engineering
position in the
summary: • Software engineering internship with Amdahl Corporation.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Computer Science.
• Proficient with Java, C, C++, Unix, Linux and HTML/Internet.
education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, May 2003
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Software Engineering Design Artificial Intelligence
Operating Systems Design Object-Oriented Development
Java Development Relational Database Theory
C/C++ Programming Network Programming
experience: Software Engineering Internship, May 2002 to August 2002
• Team member of the Open Enterprise Solutions Group.
• Tested enhancements to A+ software for distributed systems management.
• Served as departmental Unix Systems Administrator.
• Developed prototype of new product enhancement for A+ which serves as an extension of the off-site system management modeling tool. Programs were written in Java and C++.
Computer Lab Assistant, August 2002 to Present
• Assisted students with programming and software questions
• Supported Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and a variety of internally developed programs and tools.
activities: • President, Association for Computing Machines, Student Chapter, 2002-2003
• Member, Association for Computing Machines, Student Chapter, 2000-2003
©2003 CollegeGrad.com, Inc. All rights reserved. For personal, individual use only. Templates available for download at www.collegegrad.com/resumes