SUGGESTIONS FOR PREPARING POSTERS
1. Posters should be prepared directly onto A0 sheets - 841 mm wide by 1189 mm high - or at least onto large (A1 or A2) sheets. Posters made by taping together A4 or quarto sheets tend to look amateurish.
3. For clarity, use lots of diagrams, lots of colour, and not many words.
4. Use phrases and short sentences in "bullet points".
5. It is recommended that the poster be divided into sections:
6. The rules for the preparation of good slides apply equally to the preparation of good posters:
- keep them simple
7. Posters are to be attached to the poster room walls using reusable tack ("blutac" or similar) which will be supplied, and not by thumb tacks (drawing pins) or adhesive tape.