EE640 Journal References
These references have examples of graphing either statistical or MLR results
- (estimates of target and clutter pdfs and MPE) L. G. Hassebrook, M. E. Lhamon, M. Wang and J. Chatterjee, "Postprocessing of Correlation for Orientation Estimation," Optical Engineering, 36(10), 2710-2718, October, (1997).
- (MLR responses from fusion of multiple cardio vascular signals) M. Wang, L. G. Hassebrook, J. Evans, T. Vargese and C. Knapp, "An Optimized Index of Human Cardiovascular Adaptation to Simulated Weightlessness," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 43(5), 502-511, (May 1996).
- (MLR and MPE graphs) L. G. Hassebrook, M. Rahmati and B.V.K. Vijaya Kumar, "Hybrid Composite Filter Banks for Distortion-Invariant Optical Pattern Recognition," Optical Engineering, 31, 923-933, (May 1992).
- (MLR and MPE graphs)L. G. Hassebrook, B.V.K. Vijaya Kumar and L. Hostetler, "Linear Phase Coefficient Composite Filter Banks for Distortion-Invariant Optical Pattern Recognition," Optical Engineering, 29, 1033-1043, (Sept. 1990).
- (SNR and PACE) B.V.K. Vijaya Kumar and L. G. Hassebrook, "Performance Measures for Correlation Filters," Applied Optics, 29, 2997-3006, (July 1990).