Inert Gas Oven
Blue M 146 Series Inert Gas Mechanical Convection Oven
The Blue M Inert Gas Mechanical Convection Oven, which we pressure-test at normal operating levels, is ideal for industrial oven applications that involve processing materials in a controlled atmosphere environment, as well as dry packaging of electronic components.
- Temperature range: 15 C above ambient to 316 C (600 F)
- Uniformity: ±1% of setpoint
- Control Accuracy: +0.5 C
- Resolution: ±0.1 C
- Performance data (typical): Run-up to 300 C 60 min. (or less
- - Empty chamber performance with exhaust closed and at rated voltage -
Mechanical Convection Oven Features
- Heavy gauge steel exterior and stainless steel interior, all exterior panels are at least 16 gauge, interior features reinforced 304 stainless steel.
- All welded and sealed construction assures trace oxygen levels and eliminates gas migration into insulation.
- Fiberglass insulation - 4 full inches minimizes heat loss.
- Baked on powder-coated enamel finish for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Blue M silicone door seal design for positive sealing of door.
- Suitable for all inert gases and non flammable forming gas offers complete process flexibility (maximum 8% H2, balance N2).
- Standard safety door switch recycles purge after door is opened to maintain atmosphere integrity shuts down heaters and blowers when door is opened.
Uniform, Accurate and Reliable Temperature Control
- This mechanical convection industrial oven is vvailable with profiling or single setpoint temperature controls.
- Horizontal air flow assures uniform thermal performance under all loading conditions.
- All stainless steel cooling coil speeds cool down without risk of contamination allows near ambient operation depending on cooling water temperature.
- Exclusive Blue M inert gas controls purge timer to assure full mechanical convection industrial oven chamber inerting, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve, adjustable flowmeter and purge bypass valve.
- Exclusive Blue M gas delivery system where gas is introduced at the blower shaft that ensures proper mixing and eliminates the possibility of air being drawn into the chamber.
- Electropolished stainless blower wheel to minimize contamination maintains positive chamber pressure at all times.
- Direct Drive Motor includes multi-blade centrifugal blower, high-volume air delivery, dynamically balanced for minimum noise.
Clean Room Mechanical Convection Industrial Oven Options
- Electropolished stainless steel slotted shelves
- 24-hour, 7-day digital process timer
- Circular chart recorder
- Reverse door hinge
- Safety airflow switch on single-phase models
- Comm-Link RS-485 to RS-232 converter
- ULPA filter
- ASTM Tests
- Encapsulation Cure
- UL testing
- Aging of electronic components and devices