This is The Cultural DNA Piece of True Lean™.
True Lean™ cannot be sustained without it!
Sessions and coaching are based upon our team’s Toyota experience as well as their experience partnering with other organizations’ transformations.
Enterprise Leadership & Lean Transformation leaders, then cascaded through organization leadership at all levels
Knowledge you will gain
- Critical Principles, People-Strategies, & Leadership Behaviors necessary to Achieve Mutual Trust with Team Members
- Setting & Managing Uniform Expectations for Performance & Behaviors
- Deploying Lean Throughout Employee Lifecycle (Recruiting, On-boarding, Performance Management, OD, Succession Planning)
- Recognition & Rewards to Reinforce True Lean™ Performance and Behaviors
- Open Two-Way Communications (Standards, Tools, Messages, Messengers)
Interactive with Gap Analysis “Takeaway”
- This interactive session includes exercises and open discussions
- Each topic ends with a reflection discussion to identify your strengths and gaps.
- Upon completion, participants will be able to not only describe the People Side philosophy, principles, and practices, but also to determine their next steps
- Onsite: Half-day of dedicated session spent reviewing identified gaps, and beginning countermeasure “next steps” strategy
- Executive Coaching for Individuals
- Ongoing needs-based coaching on People Side elements offered for organizations where one or more leaders had participated in the full People Side of Lean course which includes the gap analysis
Location & Length:
- Your location (2.5 days & coaching)
- Two-day session with participant group gap discussions, followed by
- Half-day session to review gaps identified, and to develop countermeasure strategy
- Ongoing needs-based coaching on People Side strategy elements is available
- On campus (2.0 days & coaching)
- $2500 per person
- Two-day session with time for individual gap reflection
- Ongoing needs-based coaching on People Side elements is available
Fees: Contact Sandra Dunn