Earn your Certification in the only program available that incorporates the principles & practices of True Lean™ with the principles & practices necessary to create an ergonomically sound work environment.
Increase productivity & morale by designing ergonomically safe and efficient processes utilizing the True Lean™ Tools, 5S/Visual Management, Standard Work, Job Instruction Training, and problem-solving. Reduce physical risk factors and mitigate risks for your people and your organization.
Professionals in Safety & Security, Risk Management, Purchasing, Engineering, Construction, Human Resources, Worker’s Compensation, and Healthcare (physicians, occupational nurses & physical therapists, occupational therapist, industrial hygienist, athletic trainers, chiropractors)
Knowledge you will gain:
- Fundamentals of True Lean™ Ergonomics – on people, process, productivity, and profitability – preventative ergonomics
- Establishing risk abatement hierarchy, with clear roles & responsibilities
- How ergonomically safe process, when designed correctly, will increases efficiency
- Designing/Redesigning, and standardizing systems & processes
- Designing risk assessments to systematically identify physical risk factors outside of the established standard
- Utilizing systematic problem solving to develop sustainable countermeasures
- Embed ergonomically sound work environment and habits into your culture – involving full engagement of the people in the process, and creating a safe environment to elevate issues
Interactive with Gap Analysis “Takeaway”
True Lean™ Ergonomics Certificate
- Upon completion, participants will be able to not only describe True Lean™ Ergonomics, but also will be able to determine their needs-based next steps
- Participants also will develop written policies and procedures to manage all aspects of an organization’s ergonomics processes
- Ongoing needs-based coaching on True Lean™ Ergonomics
- Auditing your existing program and detailed plan development
Location & Length:
- On Campus: 5 days
- Dedicated location (Site of your choice)
Fees: $2,500 per on-campus participant. For information on fees for dedicated session, contact Sandra Dunn.
Dates: Coming Soon!
Registration has closed