Systematic problem solving is a core element of the True Lean™ organization. This course teaches the 8-Step problem solving method used within Toyota at all levels to achieve existing targets and goals and to make continuous improvement. Properly implemented, this systematic problem solving approach also becomes integral to the organization’s habits of behavior at all levels that support the True Lean™ culture.
Enterprise Leadership, Lean Transformation leaders, Management at all levels
Knowledge you will gain
- Guiding Principles behind the Eight-Step methodology
- The role and use of A3 documents (and dispelling the myths about A3’s)
- Utilizing Eight-Step in both correcting current condition and making continuous improvement.
- Application of temporary measures and long-term countermeasures to prevent recurrence and achieve sustainable improvements.
- How to engage the most knowledgeable people (the people in the process!)
Interactive with Gap Analysis “Takeaway”
- This interactive session includes open discussion
- Participants develop A3’s, and practice using realistic work problem exercise
- Upon completion, participants will be able to not only describe the philosophy, principles, and practice of the methodology, but also to determine their needs-based next steps
- Executive Coaching for Individuals
- Ongoing needs-based coaching on Eight-Step Problem Solving
Location & Length:
- On campus (2 days)
- Client location (2 days of instruction) or 5 days with Client Real Work Problems
Fees: $1,995 per person for 2.0 day. For information on fees for dedicated 5.0 day session, contact Sandra Dunn
Dates: Coming Soon!
Registration has closed