Buildium’s Build U Scholarship
- Two $2,500 cash scholarships will be awarded
- One scholarship will be awarded in the fall, another in the spring
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of members of the Buildium Marketing team, with input from other teams. The decision of the committee will be based on originality and quality of writing
- For application deadlines, see link below
For details, visit http://www.buildium.com/buildiums-build-u-scholarship/
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
The U.S. Department of State’s Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship is a grant program that enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad, thereby gaining skills critical to our national security and economic prosperity. The Institute of International Education has administered the program since its inception in 2001.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be an undergraduate student in good standing at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States (including both two-year and four-year institutions).
- Be receiving a Federal Pell Grant or provide proof that he/she will be receiving a Pell Grant during the term of his/her study abroad program or internship.
- Be in the process of applying to, or accepted for, a study abroad or internship program of at least two weeks for community college students and three weeks for students from four-year institutions, in a single country and eligible for credit from the student’s home institution. Proof of program acceptance is required prior to award disbursement.
For details and application please visit https://www.gilmanscholarship.org/
Toyota/SAE Engineering Scholarship
The Toyota/SAE Engineering Scholarship was established by Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America for University of Kentucky students with the mission of supporting and nurturing students' enthusiasm for science and technology education, building bridges between corporations, individuals and classrooms. SAE will award one $2,000 scholarship each year to a student enrolled in the University of Kentucky College of Engineering.
Deadline March 15
For details and application, visit https://www.sae.org/participate/scholarships/toyota-sae-engineering-scholarship-university-kentucky-students.html
Milliman Opportunity Scholarship
The scholarship assists undergraduate students from ethnic groups that are under-represented in the fields of actuarial science, data science, computer science, economics, programming, mathematics, statistics, data analytics, or finance.
George M. Binder – KSPE Scholarship
The Kentucky Society of Professional Engineers is offering a $2,500, one-time scholarship to one college student that meets the eligibility requirements described within the application and below. We would greatly appreciate if you all could distribute this scholarship application out to those college engineering students that are eligible.
Applications are available each year in January with a March deadline.
For more information visit http://www.kyengcenter.org/?KSPEScholarship
Association of Dam Safety Scholarship
Scholarships have ranged from $5,000 to $10,000 in recent years. Successful recipients must be U.S. citizens and enrolled full-time at the senior level for the award year in an accredited civil engineering program, or in a related field as determined by ASDSO, and must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in hydraulics, hydrology or geotechnical disciplines, or in another discipline related to the design, construction and operation of dams.
For details and application visit https://damsafety.org/apply-scholarship
Career One Stop
Career One Stop is an online source for career exploration, training and jobs. Their site offers a nation-wide scholarship search tool. Visit the site here to access their list of over 600 Engineering specific awards.
AffordableColleges.com Affordability Center
AffordableColleges.com is site dediated to helping students avoid student loan debt. Click here to access their Affordability Center which includes links for Diversity Scholarships, scholarships for women, financial aid guides, and more.
Fastweb is an online resource to help students find college funding from 1.5 million scholarships nation-wide. Click here for more information and to access their online database.
Scholarship Director/Student Records Office
University of Kentucky
College of Engineering
355-R F. Paul Anderson Tower