Ernest B. Ellis Foundation Honor Loan
The Ernest B. Ellis Foundation is a perpetual charitable trust established for the purpose of educating and defraying expenses during the course of study in the College of Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
Students applying for the Ellis Honor Loan must:
- Be a graduate of a Kentucky high school
- Be enrolled in one of the undergraduate departments of the University of Kentucky College of Engineering as a full-time student
- Be a resident of the State of Kentucky
- Show financial need (must have a current FAFSA on file)
Students need to re-apply each semester. Approval of loans for subsequent semesters will require satisfactory progress through the Engineering curriculum. All beneficiaries of this Foundation shall be pledged to regard the loan as a debt of honor, without note or interest, to be repaid whenever able. Applications must include the original student signature (not electronic copies) as it is a loan document.
- For fall semester: June 15
- For spring semester: November 15
Ellis Honor Loan Application (applications must be handwritten)
You can mail applications to:
Scholarship Director/Student Records Office
University of Kentucky
College of Engineering
355-R F. Paul Anderson Tower
Questions may be directed to Mary-Michael McDonald at: (859) 257-0569 or email@example.com.