Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Application to the UK College of Engineering for Current UK Students

NOTE: This form should only be completed by a current UK student who wants to declare or change INTO an engineering major from another academic college at UK.

What You Need to Know

  • You can only change your major during certain times of the year.  See the Academic Calendar for these approved dates.
  • You may apply for pre-major status if you have a UK cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher AND you have the prerequisites to enroll in, or have completed, MA 110.

Next Steps

  • After submitting this form, your record will be reviewed and admission will be determined.
  • If you are accepted, you will receive an email verification of your admission. Take this verification to your current college, fill out a change of major form and you will be given paperwork to deliver to Engineering Student Records (offices are located in 355S or 355R F. Paul Anderson Tower).
  • Once you have delivered the paperwork to Engineering Student Records your major will be officially declared and you will be assigned an academic advisor in the college.