Ernest B. Ellis Foundation Honor Loan
The Ernest B. Ellis Foundation is a perpetual charitable trust established for the purpose of educating and defraying expenses during the course of study in the College of Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
Students applying for the Ellis Honor Loan must:
- Be a graduate of a Kentucky high school
- Be enrolled in one of the undergraduate departments of the University of Kentucky College of Engineering as a full time student
- Be a resident of the State of Kentucky
- Show financial need (You must have a current FAFSA on file for us to adequately determine your need)
Students need to re-apply each semester. Approval of loans for subsequent semesters will require satisfactory progress through the Engineering curriculum. All beneficiaries of this Foundation shall be pledged to regard the loan as a debt of honor, without note or interest, to be repaid whenever able. Applications must include the original student signature (not electronic copies) as it is a loan document.
- For Fall Semester: June 15
- For Spring Semester: November 15
PDF application (APPLICATIONS MUST BE HANDWRITTEN)
You can mail applications to:
Mary Michael McDonald
College of Engineering
University of Kentucky
381 Ralph G. Anderson Building
Lexington, KY 40506
Questions may be directed to Mary Michael McDonald at: (859) 257-0569 or email@example.com.