Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 1988 (Construction Materials, Pavements, Transportation)
M.S. Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 1985 (Pavements, Transportation, Fracture Mechanics)
B.S. Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, 1982 (Structures, Transportation)
- Lawson Professor of Civil Engineering
- Director of Graduate Studies. University of Kentucky
- Academic Coordinator — UK Advanced Transportation Institute (1993-1996)
- Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, and Head of Bituminous Materials Research Section, UK-KTC (1988-1994).
- Research Associate, Texas Transportation Institute, Texas A&M Univ. (1983-1988).
- Consulting Engineer (1985-1988).
- G.M. Rowe, S. Hakimzadeh, P. Blankenship, and K.C. Mahboub, “Evaluation of Aspects of E* Test Using HMA Specimens with Varying Void Contents,” Journal of Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, 2009, pp. 164-172.
- K.C. Mahboub, J. Canler, R. Rathbone, T. Robl, B. Davis2. “Pervious Concrete: Compaction and Aggregate Gradation”. Journal of Concrete Materials, American Concrete Institute, Volume 106, No.6, November-December 2009, pp. 523-528.
- Mohammad Uddin, K.C. Mahboub, P. Goodrum. “Effects of Non-Normal Distributions on Highway Construction Acceptance Pay Factor Calculations” .ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, American Society of Civil Engineering. February 2011, Volume 137, Number 2, pp 108-119.
- D.E.Rust, R. Rathbone, K.C. Mahboub, T.Robl. “Formulating Low Energy Cement Products” ASCE Journal of Materials Engineering, American Society of CivilEngineering. Accepted, to be published in 2011.
- Mohammad Uddin, Goodrum, P., and Mahboub, K.C. “Severity of Non-Normality in Pavement Quality Assurance Acceptance Quality Characteristics Data and the Adverse Effects on Acceptance and Pay. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2011.