D.Sc Eng., Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade and University of Novi Sad
B.S., Physics, University of Novi Sad
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Novi Sad
2006 – Present Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky
2007 – Present Professor (consulting), Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China
2000 – 2006 Adjunct Professor, College of Engineering, UK, Lexington, Kentucky,
1997 – 2006 Senior Scientist, CRMS, College of Engineering, UK, Lexington, Kentucky
1996 – 1997 Visiting Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, UK, Lexington
1994 – 1996 Visiting Professor, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1993 – 1995 Professor with tenure, University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
1993 – 1994 Visiting Research Professor, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
1988 – 1993 Associate Professor with tenure, University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
1988 – 1989 Senior Fulbright Scholar, Duke University, Durham
1989 Visiting Scholar, MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1977 – 1987 Assistant professor and subsequently Docent, University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
1977 Visiting Researcher (DAAD), Technical University Munich, LATUM, Germany
1972 – 1977 Research Fellow, College of Engineering, University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
- T. G. Gutowski, M.S. Branham, J.B. Dahmus, A.J. Jones, A. Thiriez, and D.P. Sekulic (2009), Thermodynamic Analysis of Resources Used in Manufacturing Processes, Environmental Science & Technology, 43, No. 1, pp. 1584-1590.
- Sekulic, D.P. (2009) An Entropy Generation Metric for Non-energy Systems Assessments, Energy 34, pp. 587-592.
- Zhao, H., D.R. Nalagatla, D.P. Sekulic (2009) Wetting Kinetics of Eutectic Lead and Leadfree Solders: Spreading over the Cu Surface, J. of Electronic Mater., 38 (2), pp. 284-291.
- Bakshi, B. R., Gutowski, T.G., Sekulic, D.P. Thermodynamics and the Destruction of resources, The Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2010 (in press).
- Sekulic, D.P. (2000) A unified approach to the Analysis of Unidirectional and Bi-directional Parallel Flow Heat Exchangers, The International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Education, 28, No. 4, pp. 307-320
- Shah, R.K., and Sekulic, D.P., (2003) Fundamentals of Heat Exchanger Design, John Wiley, New York, ISBN: 0-471-32171-0
- Zhao, H., H.Q. Wang, D.P. Sekulic, and Y.Y. Qian (2009) Spreading Kinetics of Liquid Solders over an Intermetallic Solid Surface. Lead-free Solders, J. of Electronic Mater., 38 (9), pp.1846-1854.
- Sekulic, D.P., Galenko, P.K., Krivilyov, M.D., Walker, L, and Gao, F. (2005) Dendritic Growth in Al-Si Alloys During Brazing. Part 2: Computational Modeling, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, 2005, pp. 2385-2396
- Sekulic, D.P., Zellmer, B., and Nigro, N. (2001) Influence of Joint Topology on the Formation of Brazed Joints, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, 9, pp. 357 – 369.
- Amon, C.H., Majumdar, D., Herman, C.V., Mayinger, F., Mikic, B.B. and Sekulic, D.P. (1992) Numerical and Experimental Studies of Self-Sustained Oscillatory Flows In Communicating Channels, Int. J. of Heat Mass Transfer, 35 (11), pp.3115-3129.