BSEE, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, May 1981 (with Highest Distinction)
MSEE, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, August 1982
Ph.D., Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, December 1986
1/87 ‑ 6/87: Visiting Assistant Professor at Purdue University.
6/89 ‑ 8/89, 6/90 ‑ 8/90: Summer Faculty Fellow at NASA’s MSFC in Huntsville, Alabama.
7/87 ‑ 6/91: Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
7/92 ‑ 8/95: Director of Graduate Studies in Electrical Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
7/91 – 7/02: Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
1/96 – : President and Co-founder of Infinite Horizon, LLC.
7/99 – : Associate Dean of the College of Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
7/02 – : Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Kentucky.
7/03 – : College of Engineering Alumni Professor at the University of Kentucky.
1/04 – 7/07 :Co-Founder and Interim Director of UK Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
7/07 – : Director of UK Center for Manufacturing
- “Precision instrument for characterizing shape memory alloy wires in bias spring actuation,” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 76, pp. 065105-1 to 065105-5, June 2005 (with S. Chikkamaranahalii, R. Vallance, E. Marsh, OA. Rawashdeh, and J.E. Lumpp).
- “Wideband image supression in low-IF receivers,” Proc. of IEEE 48th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 345-348, August 7-10, 2005 (with E. Seagraves).
- “Adaptive Interval Control of Arc Welding Processes,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 14, No. 6 pp. 1127-1134, November 2006 (with J. Zhang).
- “Equalization of Volterra systems using a multilinear SVD based pseudo p th order inverse,” Proc. of IEEE 50th Midwest Symposium on Circuits, 2007.
- “Immersing High School Students in Engineering and Entrepreneurship,” in Proc. of 114th ASEE Annual Conference, Honolulu, HI, June 24-27, 2007.