If your company is looking for ways to establish a presence within the UK College of Engineering, we offer numerous opportunities to make connections.
- Interact with our student organizations. You can present to a group, host a meeting, support a major project, judge student competitions, mentor student organizations or individuals and more.
- Sponsor Senior Capstone Design Projects. Providing a capstone design project for student teams is an excellent way to evaluate talent, get a proposed solution to a problem or challenge facing your company and increase your brand presence in the college.
- Lend your expertise at Career Connections. Volunteer by reviewing student resumes and participating in mock interviews through our Career Connections events.
- Participate in our Wildcat Cage Competition. Connect with engineering student leaders through a new competition that allows your company to invest in a student organization’s initiative. All funds can be considered charitable and tax deductible.
- Serve on advisory boards. Access to industry perspective is essential for our departments to be able to offer a leading-edge engineering education.
- Host Plant Tours. Offering plant tours is another way you can educate students about your products and processes.
- Be Part of our Engineers Day Open House (E-Day). Our annual E-Day celebration of engineering at UK takes place the last Saturday in February. Get your company’s name in front of thousands of engineering enthusiasts of all ages.
- Deliver a guest lecture. Speak at a student organization meeting or during a class about industry subject matter that will help relate their course content to the real world. It's a great way to increase awareness about your company.
- Collaborate on outreach initiatives. Throughout the year, we host outreach events that expose K-12 students to the world of engineering. You can join us by hosting a plant tour, serving as a guest speaker, underwriting an event or volunteering.