- Cross listed at UK as EGR 649/EE599/EGR 599/CME599
- Taught during the first Summer term
- Blends distance learning and an immersive experience
- Class includes a one week field trip to Kentucky and regional power and energy sites
- Overnight stays are covered as a part of the program
- Study includes theory and practice of:
-conventional and renewable electrical generation sources
-electrical distribution systems
-methods of controlling electrical power generation, distribution and storage
-policies and techniques of how and when electricity is generated, distributed, used and sold.
Interested students please contact Dr. Jeffrey Seay (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Online registration closes on May 1st.