Small and medium-sized manufacturers who meet the requirements listed below.
- Manufacturing SIC code 20-39 / NAICS 31-33
- located within the state of Kentucky, or out-of-state if within 150 miles of Lexington, Kentucky
Plant must also meet 3 of the 4 following criteria:
- gross annual sales below $100 million
- fewer than 500 employees at the plant site
- annual utility bills higher than $100,000 and lower than $2.5 million
- no in-house professional staff to perform an assessment
Manufacturers who do not meet the above requirements may be considered upon request.