UK\CoEng Policies and Procedures
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – Job recommendation procedure
- Laptop recommendations
- Request for room access - request off-hours access to various CoE rooms that are controlled by electronic locks
- Elbert C. Ray eStudio – The eStudio offers two kinds of free tutoring for the College of Engineering: Presentation U, which offers help with written, oral, visual and digital communication projects; and Tau Beta Pi, where upper-division students in the College of Engineering offer assistance with homework in EGR and major-related courses.
- Transformative Learning/The Study – Raise your study skills to the next level! Offers peer tutoring in most 100-level courses, individual academic coaching and group workshops to enhance academic skills and student success.
- Mathskeller – Offers TA-led tutoring in 100-level math courses, MA 213, and MA 214.
- Gen Chem Learning Center – Offers TA-led tutoring in 100-level chemistry courses.
- Physics Learning Center – Offers TA-led tutoring in physics courses.
- Writing Center – Offers individual and group consultations on composing and communicating for writing, speaking, and multimedia projects.
- Alumni Mentoring – Want to learn what engineering is like in the real world? If you’re an engineering sophomore through senior in good academic standing, you can be matched with an engineering mentor who graduated from UK in your major!
- Education Abroad – Take your skills around the world and back, and you'll see things from a new perspective! Check out a “First Steps” session to see what opportunities await you!
- UK Financial Wellness – Figure out where your money is going and how to maximize your financial resources!
- Engineering Scholarships – See what sources of aid are available for engineering majors!
- UK Financial Aid/Scholarships – Find all information on loans, grants, and scholarships, plus contact your financial aid counselor with questions.
- Big Blue Pantry – Provides storable food for students who are experiencing hunger and food insecurity. Bring your student ID when you visit. Check the link above for current hours.
Belonging & Engagement
- Engineering Student Organizations – Want to make new friends? Bond with other engineering students through a common interest or team project! We have something for everyone!
- Engineering LLP – Live with other committed engineering students in a friendly, goal-focused community!
- UK Student Organizations – Find a small group that you can belong to, and people who share your interests!
- LGBTQ Resource Office – Provides information and services related to diverse sexual orientations and gender identities.
Health & Wellness
- Campus Recreation – Find group classes, gym hours, intramurals, adventure trips, and more!
- UK Counseling Center – Provides confidential psychological counseling, consultations, group sessions, and workshops for currently enrolled UK students.
- University Health Service – Offers multiple healthcare options by appointment at the University Health Service Building.
- Disability Resource Center – Offers disability-related consultations and services for current UK students.
- VIP Center – Provides support and educational programming that sustain a campus culture of accountability regarding violence and oppression.