The Elbert C. Ray eStudio offers two kinds of FREE TUTORING for the College of Engineering:
Get help with written, oral, visual, and digital communication projects. Designed for students, faculty, and staff in the College of Engineering.
What can you do at Presentation U?
- Get help with:
- any writing project, but especially scientific and technical writing projects
- PowerPoint and Prezi presentations
- Storyboarding digital projects, creating ePortfolios, and designing websites.
- Rehearse oral presentations solo or in groups in private practice rooms
- Check out video cameras and tripods
- Brainstorm with eDrawing and wall-size white boards
Drop-in or scheduled an appointment.
Tau Beta Pi
Peer tutors are upper-division students in the College of Engineering. They offer assistance with homework in EGR and major-related courses. Services are for undergraduate students in the College of Engineering.
Tau Beta Pi tutors in these subjects:
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Materials Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Mining Engineering
Click here for full Spring 2017 tutoring schedule by major.
Presentation U Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 3 PM
Tau Beta Pi Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 3 – 9 PM