We provide free tutoring in written, oral, visual, and digital communication to students, faculty, and staff in the College of Engineering.
Go here to see your eday photos on Flickr.
See a Video about us https://vimeo.com/91973282
Join our GROUP on facebook!
We will begin accepting Spring 2016 appointments starting Monday, January 18, 2016 and will reopen to clients on Monday, January 25, 2016.
In Spring 2016, we will be open Monday to Thursday from 10am-6pm.
We will close for the Spring semester on Thursday, April 28, 2016.
Oliver H. Raymond Student Commons
What Can You Do Here?
- Get help with any writing project, but especially scientific and technical writing projects
- Rehearse oral presentations solo or in groups in private practice rooms
- Get help with PowerPoint and Prezi presentations
- Get help with imovie, Moviemaker, and other movie making software
- Get help with the Adobe Create Suite in our Mac and Dell labs
- Record audio in our sound booth with professional recording equipment
- Check out video cameras and tripods
- Brainstorm with eDrawing and wall size white boards
We look forward to helping you communicate better!
LOVE US? HATE US? LET US KNOW!
Take our survey here.
Please direct questions or comments to the Associate Director, Dr. Emily Dotson, at email@example.com.