For a current UK student who wants to declare INTO an Engineering major from another academic college:

When: See the Registrar’s Academic Calendar for approved dates for changing majors.

Before you apply: You may apply for admission to the College of Engineering if you have a UK cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher AND you have the prerequisites to enroll in, or have completed, MA 110.

How: To begin the process, please fill out the form below.  Your record will be reviewed and admission will be determined.

Now What: If you are accepted, you will receive an email verification of your admission. Take this verification to your current college, fill out a change of major form, and you will be given paperwork to deliver to 355S or 355R F. Paul Anderson Tower. Once you have delivered the paperwork to Engineering you will be officially declared and assigned an advisor in the college.

Joining The College Of Engineering

This is the form used to join the College of Engineering from another college in the university.
  • Your date of birth
  • Should start with either a 9 or a 1
  • Your current major
  • This email should be your address ending in