Be a part of developing tomorrow’s infrastructure through the diverse disciplines of civil engineering!
- Emphases in geotechnical, environmental, transportation, construction and structural engineering, as well as other related fields, allow students to discover which area of civil engineering is right for them.
- The Kentucky Transportation Center, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s research and training arm, is located in the engineering quadrangle, providing research opportunities with easy access for students focused on transportation engineering.
- Civil engineering graduates are properly trained to meet the infrastructure challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Messer commits $85k to University of Kentucky College of Engineering December 10, 2013
- College of Engineering Mourns Loss of Graduate Student Anna Zhidkova October 24, 2013
- Helping Haiti to Rebuild After the 2010 Port-au-Prince Earthquake September 5, 2013
- Five Engineering and Computer Science Students Named Chellgren Fellows September 4, 2013
- ‘Aquabots’ Makes a Splash with Kentucky Girls August 8, 2013