Be a part of developing tomorrow’s infrastructure through the diverse disciplines of civil engineering!
- Emphases in geotechnical, water resources, environmental, transportation, construction and structural engineering, as well as other related fields, allow students to discover which area of civil engineering is right for them.
- The Kentucky Transportation Center, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s research and training arm, is located in the engineering quadrangle, providing research opportunities with easy access for students focused on transportation engineering.
- The Kentucky Water Resources Research Institute, is located nearby in the Mining and Minerals Building and provides research opportunities and summer internships for students focused on water resources and environmental engineering.
- Civil engineering graduates are properly trained to meet the infrastructure challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Pre-civil Engineering Junior Awarded UK Education Abroad Spring 2015 Diversity Scholarship December 17, 2014
- Mike Ritchie: Making His Own Map November 14, 2014
- Bridge Repair Safer, More Efficient Thanks to CatStrong November 13, 2014
- Gabe Dadi’s Research Featured on “What’s Next” October 17, 2014
- Three Incoming Engineering Honors Students Named Lewis Scholars July 8, 2014