Be a part of developing tomorrow’s infrastructure through the diverse disciplines of civil engineering!
- Emphases in geotechnical, environmental, transportation, construction and structural engineering, as well as other related fields, allow students to discover which area of civil engineering is right for them.
- The Kentucky Transportation Center, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s research and training arm, is located in the engineering quadrangle, providing research opportunities with easy access for students focused on transportation engineering.
- Civil engineering graduates are properly trained to meet the infrastructure challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Three Incoming Engineering Honors Students Named Lewis Scholars July 8, 2014
- UK Engineering Faculty Part of $12.2 Million NIH Superfund Research Center Grant June 16, 2014
- Civil Engineering Alumna Browning Named UTSA’s New Dean May 9, 2014
- Ormsbee Recognized by Virginia Tech as Distinguished Alumnus May 5, 2014
- Second Annual College of Engineering Dean’s Faculty Awards Reception Honors Six April 30, 2014