Undergraduate Students

Learn more about the undergraduate admissions process.

More about Undergraduate Admissions

Also See

Graduate Students

Interested in a graduate degree from the UK COE? Explore our master’s and doctoral programs as well as our current research.

More about Graduate Admissions

Also See

International Students

If you live outside the U.S., click below for information and resources for international applicants.

More about International Student Admissions

Also See

Transfer Students

If you are a high school graduate (or GED recipient) who has completed one full-time semester (12 or more credits) as a degree candidate at another college or university, you must apply to the UK COE as a transfer applicant.

More information for Transfer Students

Also See